首页 浏览器插件NEW
 

啃词典

视频例句

实用例句

  • And we face runaway deficits of almost $80 billion for this budget year that ends September 30th.

    今年9月30日结束的预算年度。我们将有高达800亿的赤字。

    The Pursuit of Happyness - 当幸福来敲门
  • You bought that house probably on a mortgage, so you borrowed 80 to 90% or maybe even more of the money to buy the house.

    你可能用抵押贷款买了房子,贷款达到80到90%甚至更多资金来购买房子。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • So, if they borrowed 80% of the money, the securities only have to lose 20% of the value so that shouldn't be high-grade if it's so leveraged.

    如果他们80%的资金是借入的,只要证券下跌20%所以如果杠杆如此之高就不应该是高评级。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • If it's an 80% mortgage, you would be borrowing $160,000, so you'd have a $160,000 here and you know what this is.

    如果按揭80%就需要借16万美元,因此这里等于16万美元。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • So, if n = 1 we have an 80% chance of no accident and-- let's make this 1 not .4-- then a 20% chance of x/n = 1.

    所以如果n等于1有80%的概率不发生事故...把0.4改成1吧那么有20%的概率x/n会等于1。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • Oh, penny, I am so sorry. How could he do that?! Well, you know, you did throw an 80-gig ipod Yeah, no, how could he do that?

    佩妮,我也很难过。他怎么能这样?!你要知道,你把他80G的IPOD给了,对呀,他怎么能这样对你?

    The Big Bang Theory - 生活大爆炸
  • They are so friendly that a diver must be careful not to be accidentally crushed by one of these 80-tonne giants.

    它们非常和善 潜水员必须小心不要被这些80吨重的鲸意外撞到。

    Ocean Giants - 海洋巨物
  • I don't think it's the same because, you know, you don't feel as a child when you're in your 80's, but I certainly get a kick.

    感觉不一样了,你也知道,八十多岁的人很难找到孩童的感受,但我确实还是为之一振。

    Museum of Life - 生命博物馆
  • Well, he's never coming back. You just cost me $80 a week. This is your fault. You didn't move his appointment.

    他再也不会来了你害我一星期少进帐八十元。是你的错,你没更改他约的时间。

    Friends - 老友记
  • Yeah, I'm sure I will too. But until then, I'm going to massage you every week for the price of $ 100. - You just said 80.

    当然会了.不过到那时为止 我会每周给你按摩,。收费100美元 不是说了80吗?。

    Friends - 老友记
  • Now, this is normal. Forrest is right here. The state require s a minimum I. Q of 80 to attend public school.

    这是正常水平。福雷斯则是在这儿。州政府要求智商起码要80才能上公立学校。

    Forrest Gump - 阿甘正传
  • Notably, 80%, according to the Business Week article, 80% of the mortgages it's issued were no-doc mortgages.

    据《商业周刊》文章数据显示,他们发放的贷款中80%是无收入证明抵押贷款。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • And so is the almost $80 billion we will pay in interest this year on the national debt.

    今年还得支付这800亿。衍生的利息国债。

    The Pursuit of Happyness - 当幸福来敲门
  • But, of course, with an 80-foot whale, when the head goes down, it's 80 feet down, and I just lost the head.

    当然了 一头25米长的大家伙 头朝下去了,身体25米长 我没拍到它的脑袋。

    Ocean Giants - 海洋巨物
  • Another prospect--100% chance of winning $3,000-- or Two, that would be an 80% chance of winning $4,000.

    前景一,100%的可能性赢得三千美元前景二,80%的可能性赢得四千美元。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • It takes on the value 1 with the probability of 20% and the value of 0 with the probability of 80%.

    等于1的概率是20%等于0的概率是80%。

    Financial Markets - 金融市场
  • All together that's $12.75. This coming from the man who couldn't split our $80 phone bill in half.

    总共是…12块7毛5。这是连80元电话费除以2都不会算的人。

    Friends - 老友记
  • Look, Ross, I really need that $80 every week. I'm sure you'll find another massage client, Phoebe.

    罗斯,我每周真的很需要那80美元。你一定会找到另外一个客人的,菲比。

    Friends - 老友记
  • An 80-foot inflatable dog loose over the city? - How often does that happen? - Almost never.

    一只八十英尺的大狗飘过城市?- 这种事能有几回? - 几乎没机会。

    Friends - 老友记
  • I'll agree to that only if you'll stipulate that 80% of our difficulties were caused by you.

    除非你认可,我俩之间80%的障碍都是你造成的。

    The Big Bang Theory - 生活大爆炸
加啃词典为微信好友